- Are in their original packaging
- Have original manufacturer information
- Are not used, installed, or disassembled
- Are not damaged due to incorrect installation
- Do not have missing parts, hardware or instructions
- Custom or special orders
- Automotive repair manuals
- Electrical Parts and Components (Such as: ECU's, Push Button Units, relays, air mass meters, etc)
Items incorrectly shipped to 123AutoParts.com will not be returned. Items not purchased from 123AutoParts.com will not be accepted.
If you would like to return an item associated with a core return value, please submit your request through our Returns form.
- All fluids must be drained from the core
- The core must be securely wrapped in plastic and sealed
- Cores must be returned in the packaging used in the shipment of the order sent to you
- Your core will be inspected to determine if the core is rebuild-able
- Core return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. These are not refundable.
We will issue a full refund for any returned products when your return meets the above requirements. The cost of shipping will be credited only in those instances where the return is a result of our error.
If your product has been damaged in shipment, please complete our form at Returns within 24 hours of receipt of your product to begin the returns process. We'll then contact you via email with further instructions on filing your claim.
We will not refund any labor costs incurred by you or the installer of the products purchased at this website.
123AutoParts.com guarantees the workmanship of the products sold. If you have received a defective product, please review the manufacturer information included with your new product. If you wish to return it, please visit our returns form for more information.
Questions, problems, suggestions?
If you have any problems with your order, please don't hesitate to contact us.
You can reach us by phone, fax, or email. To issue a Return Authorization request, click here.